Monday, September 16, 2013

Some updates from Simona Candini Art!

Hi Everybody,
I have some uptades regarding my art and products for sale.
As some of you probably already noticed, I had to take a break from doing ACEO cards  lately. I'm very busy with my original paintings, I'm having some shows to prepare, several commissions  I'm      working on and a lot of new projects in my mind that I want to start soon. I will probably list some of the ACEO  I have left in stock at a special price shortly.
I'm not sure if/when I'll offer LE ACEO again, I'll keep this blog updated.

I've also made some room in my Ebay and Etsy shop for my new Limited Edition Prints.

Here's some of my recent artworks that will be available as a LE print soon in my stores!
I'll keep you posted with the links when the prints will be available! :)




































All Images © Simona Candini Art

No comments:

Post a Comment