Saturday, April 6, 2013

Marie Antoinette Original painting available!

Hi everybody!
---I've been working on a Marie Antoinette painting lately and it's now finally completed and available for adoption :)
The details:
Acrylics on Masonite
Framed measures 13"x18", panel is oval and alone measures 9.5"x12"
This lovely ornate baroque oval frame is entirely hand painted to beautifully complement the painting.
t has some pale pink and delicate aqua details, and the gold has been lightly distressed for a vintage look. 
READY TO HANG

it's possible to purchase this painting from my Etsy store here

or from my Ebay store here








---I'm restyling my website, making it easier to navigate and more minimalistic style. It's almost completed, but still needs final touches  (check it out!) ;) So I'm little by little moving all my  limited edition canvas prints on my etsy store at this link.
---Also I'm editing the description on all my ebay items...it will not look so fancy anymore without html, but it will be easy to read from the smartphones!

---I've listed a number of new signed prints on my etsy store at this link and on ebay here.
---Another news about my etsy store is that from now on it's possible to choose between glossy or matte finish  for most of my signed 8"x10" prints!
---From now on, all my 8"x10" signed prints (both from Etsy and Ebay) will ship flat in a stay flat envelope within the USA. Prints are shipped inside a acid free poly sleeve with backing board. Bigger prints and prints shipped outside USA will be rolled in a tube.

That's all for today :)











No comments:

Post a Comment