Monday, September 17, 2012

Original "Steampumpkin" Steampunk Halloween Painting by Simona Candini

Hi! This year I decided to make a painting for Halloween, but this would look great on the wall all year long! ;)

"Steampumpkin" is made with
acrylics, pencils and ink on paper
It measures 8"x10"
but the paper measures 8.5"x11" so it's very easy
to mat and frame it with a bigger frame or also size it down a little and frame it with an 8"x10" frame.

"Steampumpkin" is a painting with a "vintage" feeling, a Halloween theme and a steampunk twist. I really enjoyed making it, a real treat!
I hope I'll find the time to create some postcards and other products on my Zazzle store in time for Halloween, so I'll keep the blog updated with my new releases, stay tuned ;)

Steampunk Halloween Original Painting by Simona Candini for sale

Steampunk Halloween Poster Prints for sale



No comments:

Post a Comment